Whether you are looking for a High-end, a Mid-end, an antique or second-hand watches in Paris or a worldwide known flagship in Paris, By reading this article, you will get all of the responses related to where to buy watches in Paris.
Many people think that they can get a good price by purchasing watches in Switzerland. However, the tax refund in Switzerland is only 8%, while in Paris you will get 12% back as a tax refund.
Perhaps you might have some of the questions below:
– There are so many watch boutiques and shops in Paris. Where can you get the best price here?
– How can I guarantee that the watch is not a counterfeit?
– Will they give discounts in Paris?
The prices and the discounts :
In general, watch prices are always the same as they are on the official watch website, so it is better to take a look at your favourite watch’s price on the official website in advance. Regarding watch discounts, most watch boutiques and department stores in Paris do not offer discounts.
However, duty-free shops frequently give better discounts and promotions compared to other watch boutiques. As a result of duty-free shops offering 20% off as a discount plus 12% off due to tax refunds, you will receive a total of almost 32% off the original price.
About confirming authenticity:
As long as you purchase watches at a brand authorized store, you do not have to worry about counterfeit problems. If you would like to save some money and purchase the authentic watches, you can go on the watch brand’s official website and search for the brand’s authorized dealers. Normally, watch retailers and duty-free shops are officially authorized watch boutiques which can be found on the official brand’s website.
– As listed below, there are a lot of reliable duty-free shops, and a variety of brand flagships, shops, second-hand antique watch boutiques, and other mid-to-high-end watch dealers.
– Place Vendôme is located in the centre of Paris city and gathers many high-end brand flagships, such as Rolex, Hublot, Blancpain, Boucheron, Patek Phillippe, Breguet, Vacheron Constantin, Piaget, etc.
Address: 9 Place Vendôme
Monday to Saturday: 10:00-18:30
Address: 10 Place Vendôme,75001 Paris
Monday to Saturday: 10:30-19:00
Address: 10 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris
Monday to Friday: 10:00-18:30
Saturday: 11:00-12:30, 14:00-18:30
Address: 2 Rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris
Monday to Saturday: 11:00-19:00
– Anshindo is a luxury retailer that gathers a wide range of high-end jewelry and watches. It is near PARIS OPERA and Place Vendôme.
– Authorized brands: Hublot, Rolex, Hermès, Franck Muller, TUDOR, ZENITH, etc.
Address: 8 Rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris
Monday to Saturday :11 :00-19 :00
– There are many luxury watch brands at CHRONOPASSION that you can’t miss. As a big fan of watches, it is definitely worth your time to visit. At this boutique, you can purchase Hublot watches, TAG HEUER, and other luxury watches.
Address: 271 Rue Saint Honoré
10:30 -18:00 (Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday)
– This watch boutique is next to the Ritz hotel in Place Vendôme. They mainly sell luxury watches and jewelry. There are a variety of brands at this location, such as Rolex, Cartier, Vacheron Constantin, and other luxury brands. If you are lucky, you may even be able to find limited edition watches.
Address: 21 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris
Monday to Saturday: 10:30- 18:30
Paris Louvre Duty-Free Shop was founded in 1960, giving it the longest history in Paris. The shop is located on Opera Avenue, close to Paris Louvre Museum.
The watches sold at Paris Louvre Duty-Free KAMS not only follow the original prices listed on the official websites of the watch brands but also have a lot of coupons available that can be used when making a purchase.
You can find watch brands such as Tissot, Gucci, Balmain, Mont Blanc, Baume & Mercier, TITONI, Mido, Rado, Frédérique Constant, Saint Honoré, SWAROVSKI, and Daniel Wellington in our shop.
Address: 6 Avenue de l’Opéra, 75001 Paris
Monday to Saturday 10:00-19:00
Sunday: 12:00 -19:00
Phone Number: +33 1 42 96 00 51
In Paris, take this voucher and you can enjoy the special offer in our store!
– CRESUS sells mainly high-end luxury brands and popular models of watches. At this watch boutique, you can enjoy the excellent services provided and purchase luxury watches at a lower cost.
Address: 9 Rue Chevalier de Saint-George
Monday to Saturday :10 :30-18 :45
Aron’son is located in the 9th district, which contains a large number of bookstores, antique stores, and art galleries. This watch boutique has been operating in the second-hand watch business since 1996. You can easily find Rolex, Cartier, or other luxury antique watches here.
Address: 27 Rue de Faubourg Montmartre, 75009 Paris
Monday to Saturday 10 :30-18 :45
– It will only take you a few minutes to get to DROUOT from Aron’son on foot. This is an auction house that sells jewelry, watches, antiques, and other precious cultural relics. If you are interested in antique watches, or you are looking for specific watches, you will be pleasantly surprised at this auction house.
Address: 9 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris
Opening times :
Tuesday to Friday: 11:00-18:00 (Thursday: 11:00-21:00)
Monday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed
-This famous watch chain store belongs to Galeries Lafayette Haussmann group. You can find many low-end and mid-range watches easily in this store. It is a good choice to buy some watches as gifts to friends and families when you leave Paris.
Address: 23-25 Rue Balzac, 75008 Paris
Opening times :
Tuesday to Saturday: 10:30-19:00